Saturday, February 5, 2011

'Green Lantern' Update 02.05.11



Now one of the most talked about and debated superhero movies coming out has got to be Martin Campbell's Green Lantern starring Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan/ GL. We've seen a few images and a trailer, and while I like most of what I've seen, nothing so far has blown my mind. Here we have a few marketing images that don't really show us anything new, just better glimpses at some of the plans for the costume and fellow Corps members.


I do think it's interesting that a lot of the images released are for toy and other merchandising ads, which often give us a better glimpse than any movie related images. A lot to cover today so I'm going to fly through these quickly:


From SuperHeroHype:


I really want that hand cannon. Anyways, nothing huge here besides a couple more looks at the costume itself, and an idea as to some of the constructs we might be seeing in the movie.

From /Film:

There's a few more promo images over at the Green Lantern Party Supplies FB page.

Green Lantern arrives 06.17.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment