Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Return of Versus!

Versus Returns... I guess I already said that...



For those of you who followed us (Me and Grizzly Bomb's Doc Kronner) back in the time when Bam!Kapow! was a functioning site you might remember some features we put together, my favorite being Versus. I started Versus to decide one of the biggest questions regarding our favorite heroes: Who could kick who's ass?


And we answered these questions, with a little help from our team of B!K! writers. And if you couldn't figure it out from the title, I plan to bring about The Return of Versus


But first... I am going to re-introduce you to the original run of Versus and repost all of them here on Action News, with a new one to follow shortly after.


I hope you enjoy these as much as we did, and I can't wait to post the first new edition of Versus on Action News!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment