Saturday, February 5, 2011

SupaScoot's Movie Update Day!!! All Movies!!! All Day!!!

That's right, folks. I'm back to work and devoting today entirely to all the Superhero movie updates! We are going to talk about Avengers, Captain America: The First Avenger, Green Lantern, Superman, Spider-Man, and anything else that comes up. I'll keep it all in separate posts for easier reading, and I do apologize for the absence of posts lately.

My subscription to DC Universe Online has ran out, which means it's time to get back to reality. So while some of the news may be a little on the old side, I will be presenting it to you anyway in the drive to be complete. Also be on the lookout for a brand new Urban 30 Bi-Weekly Update coming your way this weekend.

Let's do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment