Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Quick Blog...New Site Coming Soon!!!

Hey everyone! And by everyone I mean the 2 or 3 followers who read my blogs, this is just a quick little blog to share some news. My last blog (the one under this one, natch) was basically a long winded explanantion of why I started a blog/why I no longer write for Bam!Kapow!. Well, I decided to take a look at B!K! today to see what's what, and the site was given a total overhaul and an upgrade, something we had been waiting to get for months!! So as the rage settled down, I talked to my editor and found out that our new site is finished!!! Not finished as in it's up and ready to go, but finished as in I can finally get back to work and start writing some articles for when it goes live!! So if I don't post for the next few days it's only because I'm busy trying to gather all my writers again and get some articles ready for when the site goes up. Ill put more info here when we are ready to go. 

In the meantime, check out this awesome Stormtrooper Dance:

1 comment:

  1. That video was awesome!and goof luck with your other site.

    ReplyDelete