Thursday, August 12, 2010

To Blog...Or Not To Blog

All right, ladies and gentle men, it's time for my second blog... uhhh....so.... carry the one...damn it. Of course, it helps to have something to blog about. I'm not the kind of guy to just make a post saying something like:

"Hey, Im eating Pizza Pops..." (Which I am...) or

"At work, all day long..." (Which again, is true, sorry boss, eating my lunch, thy work will be done)

That just seems like a waste of my time and yours. This is why I dislike Twitter (yes, even though I am on Twitter), i don't need to hear that you are going to the bathroom or that you farted and it smelled like candy canes. BORING! That is not what I am about or looking to read so I'm not going to do that here. I don't understand how people can put so much time into thier online persona and then just drop crap down onto people. I like to sit down and cruise the net, and find interesting, and maybe even thought provoking things to read, watch, criticize. It absolutely blows my mind when i hear that some of those YouTube'rs actually get paid for the dribble that they produce. Like this guy, Fred on YouTube (You don't have to watch the whole thing, I promise):





This kid gets paid!!!! Almost 2 million people subscribe to his videos!!! What kind of world do we live in where this kid is considerd to be entertaining? I mean, I could easily film a video of me rambling about some stupid garbage for a couple minutes, change the pitch of my voice, and make money but i actually have some pride with my work. I like most things connected to my name to be something i would like to show my family. But i guess I'm of the minority.

I think I just blogged about hating other people's blogs...It's amazing how quick these things can write themselves.

Oh well, thats enough out of me for one day.

Damn, these are good Pizza Pops...

No comments:

Post a Comment