Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to SupaScoot In a Nutshell!!!

Hey everyone, welcome to the first blog EVER from me, your favorite superhero, SupaScoot. All right, now I'll be a little clearer. My name is Scott Fraser, and I write online under the screen name of SupaScoot. You can catch some of my written works on Bam!Kapow!, where I reported on news and information regarding basically anything superhero related.

This is different... I have plenty of opportunities to argue superhero semantics and other nerd related issues as SupaScoot, so here I'm going to talk about Scott Fraser; Me, myself and I. Thoughts and issues in my own personal life that I choose to tell you about, whether you like it or not. So if you clicked on this blog to hear my thoughts on who shot first, Han or Greedo... or whether or not I liked the 90's Spider-Man Clone Saga... or if I think the consumerism of Hollywood could be bastardizing the beloved comic stories I hold dear, well, you might still hear me talk about it, so DON'T click away. But I will also try to express more personal issues here, a therapeutic inner monologue, if you will. Maybe even participate in a cryfest here or there, you never know. Feel free to leave comments, as I like to feel loved by all.

Welcome to SupaScoot In a Nutshell

2 comments:

  1. Blog is awesome (like I expected anything less). Enjoy the blog & have fun. Give a shout out as one of your 1st followers lol. Luvs 2 ya! ~Ben

    ReplyDelete