Monday, November 15, 2010

First Preview of the "Green Lantern" Trailer!!!

Yea, I just shat my pants a little bit. Ha ha ha, just kidding. Heh, jk... Yea, okay, I did, I shat myself. But after the build-up and the sneak peeks from SDCC (San Diego Comic-Con, which I covered here) of Martin Campbell's Green Lantern starring Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively (yum), I bet I wasn't the only one with a little bit of oopsie...


Now this is just a 30s pre-preview for the trailer which will air on Entertainment Tonight on the 15th. But even that gives us our first look at a lot; like Reynolds in full costume, the ring in action, the planet OA, and even Kilowog.

Why am I even talking right now... check it out:



So I'm not afraid to say that I'm geeking out about this, but I can for sure see the other side, and I know that there are going to be a lot of my fellow nerdians who are upset about this, for a lot of reasons. Reynolds doesn't totally fit most people's perspective of Hal Jordan, and we didn't even get a look at Sinestro, played by Mark Strong (Kick Ass, RocknRolla). But I am excited by these 30 seconds we have shared together.

Probably more tomorrow once we get the full look on ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment