Tuesday, January 4, 2011

'Spider-Man' Set Photos Featuring Our First Look At Garfield In Costume!!!



Woah now, don't get too excited... I don't mean the Spider-Man costume, unfortunately. We get our first look at Andrew Garfield in Peter Parker's wardrobe, and it looks like... Andrew Garfield in his regular clothing. So why am I still geeking out about it? I'll show you the pics first, from over at SuperHeroHype:



Man, Emma Stone is just so dynamite. Anyways, after recently watching The Social Network, I have a bit more confidence in Garfield as Spidey, and while these pics are a nice little tease, there's only one thing I really want to see... well, besides more of Emma Stone... and that's Garfield in the Spider-Man costume. Or a confirmed villain. Or the inclusion of a sexy Black Cat. 


Okay, so there are lots of things I still want to see. Whatever... Check out a lot more of the same kind of shots over at Gossip Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment