Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Conan's The Flaming C on 'Young Justice'!!!



Okay, so not too long ago we featured the first look at the Conan/Bruce Timm created superhero The Flaming C, and hilarity ensued. Well, things just got a whole lot better. WB Animation sent something over to Conan, and like he says, it pretty much speaks for itself:


Wow, so can I just say how much more amazing Young Justice would be if The Flaming C permanently replaced Superman? With Conan voicing of course. Not that YJ isn't already amazing, cuz it is. And you should watch it.


Now if you are wondering this footage wasn't aired in the actual episode or anything, merely spliced in for Conan's benefit, but hot damn that would be great. The steaming oven mitt cracks me up.




Pics from Bleeding Cool

2 comments:

  1. That would be funny to see the Flaming C in an entire episode of Young Justice, and I think Bruce Timm should make villains out of other late night hosts for the Flaming C. That would be awesome! I think the Conan show is one of the funniest shows on TV right now. Being that I am a customer/employee of DISH Network I can use my iPhone to watch Conan anywhere I have a 3G connection using Sling Technology. I can’t recommend the TV Everywhere feature enough to anyone with a busy lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete