Monday, January 17, 2011

Cracked's 'The 6 Most Pointless Supervillain Schemes Ever Hatched'

Something you should know about me. I'm a huge fan of the worst things. Bad movies, in particular. Sometimes the most terrible movies are my pride and joy, and most of my friends refuse to watch movies with me anymore for fear of a horrible movie viewing where I spend most of it guffawing and making fun. So why should comics be any different? Anything that's run for 50+ years is not going to produce gold all the time, so Cracked.com has a look at the '6 Most Pointless Supervillain Schemes Ever Hatched', which I will no doubt love and re-read at my earliest convenience. 


Anyway, here are a couple of the storylines covered, you can go read about them at the link:

Defeat Superman by ... Bringing Back the Beard

Becoming Spider-Man's Uncle

Making Milk Expensive to Weaken America

That's just a taste of the article, so expect hilarity and bewilderment to ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment