Tuesday, November 30, 2010

'Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance' Photos

The first images from the Neveldine/Taylor (Crank) helmed Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance starring Nic Cage have hit the web, and fans of the first Ghost Rider... well, I don't think their were too many fans. Umm...Where was I going with this? 


Anyways, the photos aren't much, but they show Cage as Johnny Blaze, chilling on his new Hellcycle: 


"Stop looking at me, swan."


And here is our first look at young Danny Ketch, who in the comics is Johnny Blaze's successor to the mantle of the Ghost Rider:


"I squish your head"

Now normally I would be pretty jazzed about another Marvel movie coming our way, but I still have the bad taste of Ghost Rider in my mouth, and it's not pleasant. But with a new directing team and hopefully a better story, this may be something to look forward too.

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is slated to be released February 17, 2012.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe they made another GHOST RIDER movie. The dialogue was terrible in the last one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah, I know. I like Nic Cage, but some of those lines he delivered made me want to punch myself in my ears

    ReplyDelete