Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION - Drifter Joins The Urban 30

Once again, it's time for:

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTIONS!!!!!

Here at SupaScoot's Action News we pride ourselves on journalistic integrity, so it is no surprise then that I use my newscasts to talk about the latest news, rumors, gossip, boring shit, EXPLOSIONS, and of course, anything involving ME!

So whenever something involving ME or something that I do pops up, you best believe it will make it's way into another segment of SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTIONS!!!!!

Now recently I started collaborating on the online comic The Urban 30, and my first post went up on Monday so be sure to check it out, along with the rest of The Urban 30 daily. You know what, cause I'm such a nice guy, I'll give you a little taste of it here.

The Arrival, Part 1

THAT'S IT!!!! That's all you get. Don't be lazy, go over to urban3zero.com now to read all about it. 

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION has been brought to you by Joel McHale, for his own sense of SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION. WTF?!? Oh right you might not have seen this:



Awesome, eat that Hour 4 of The Today Show. Who the hell wants 4 hours of The Today Show? Whatever...

ACTION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment