Friday, November 5, 2010

New Format!!! New Direction!!! More ACTION!!!

That's right, boys and girls, ladies and gents, readers of all ages, I would like to welcome you to the all new and improved SupaScoot's Action News!!! Yea that's right, I linked this post to the blog itself!!! That's the kind of insane ACTION related type of stuff we are going to be doing here!!! Lots of explanation points!!!


Anyways, SupaScoot's Action News will be bringing you all the latest news on comics, movies, video games, pretty much whatever tickles my fancy, which generally tickles yours, am I right? Anybody?


... ahem...


So if you ever read any of my stuff on Bam!Kapow! then you already get the gist of what I will be doing here. But of course, this is my site, and my rules!!! I can do whatever I want, and I plan to...


Building Kick!!!





Yea, that's right... get used to it... where was I?


Right, ACTION!!!


So I'll keep this updated as often as I find news...which is often. Please comment regularly so I feel slightly vindicated. 


And I'll have regular posts here, on facebook, on twitter, and on urban3zero.com every Monday, so get ready for the first of many:


SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTIONS!!!!


What do I love? COMICS! Anything else? Clearly I like to write. So why not combine that with fellow like minded individuals and write some comics in a community! But I wont go crazy talking about it, they already explained everything for you:



Imagine you were a superhero on a team… You can only call the shots on what you do and what you say. But what about the other heroes? Will they respond the way you want them to?
Well, that’s that this blog is about.
The story is based on a team of superheroes in the Washington, DC area.  The Urban 30.  This independent organization works hard at keeping the peace.  (Most other hero organizations are government funded and are a satellite of something larger.)  Under the supervision of Tony “Dispatch” Gamble, the team learns what it means to be heroes and be a team – all the while, being themselves.
Sonus, Elemental and Hitman lead the latest roster of the team.  Though some members may come and go, it seems there is a core group of heroes willing to stick it out.  What’s unique is that each hero has its own writer… and sometimes, they don’t agree.  When you read this blog, you get to see first hand how the team members think and feel.  You also get to see how they react to any situation – whether at a party, the club, the day job or fighting crime.
You might like what you read… then again, you may love what you read!
Thank you for reading our blog.  Please come back again.
The Urban 30

Awesome. I'm pretty excited about writing for this site, so you can catch my hero every Monday, and be sure to read the other characters daily, and check back here regularly for all your comic news needs.
ACTION!!!


And just because I'm quite proud of it because I made this in Microsoft Paint because I suck big ones using Photoshop, here's the new banner for SupaScoot's Action News:



Don't act like your not impressed...

1 comment:

  1. Can you make me one of your super heros in one of your stories. Give me an edge & a killer body! PLLEEEEEEASE!
    Can't to read them...get to gettin' boy!!
    ~Ben

    ReplyDelete