Monday, November 29, 2010

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!!! Save TERRIERS on FX!!!

Okay, so I know that this space is usually reserved for me, myself and I. But I'm not totally selfish, I believe in other people's causes and junk. Case in point, this Shameless Self Promotion will actually not be about me at all! 


My fellow editor Dr. Kronner from our days back at Bam!Kapow!, has his own blog site, Grizzly Bomb. You can check it out on the links page. Anyways, you can consider this his Shameless Self Promotion, and it comes with an important message.



"Save TERRIERS". Do it or you might suffer a horrible and painful low flying plane accident with no guarantees on your safety. Okay, so I added that last part. Sue me. Please don't sue me...


So without further ado, click the link below and join the movement. Don't miss out on great TV. 


TERRIERS: Something worth saving...


We'll have more Action News after the break...

No comments:

Post a Comment